Re: [Tigers] Tiger engine mounts ( reproductions)

To: brockctella@juno.com s=q20121106; t=1361639509; bh=79ezXj9MrYJx09IOmezr1ya9QHXmS1pXhppwcZ75QEg=; h=Received:Received:Content-Type:Mime-Version:Subject:From:Date: Message-Id:To; b=gUgexKFpl6yzWyr4l5GcMvICB2vDRJmJnTsTsyoEUUWLlC38B42A+ASAa4hrKwT8x Sq5YlHNQMrBw5qfyueAFPmX9Cx4GvgNzFWzWc98eDSn0iyZK1Uk7nIa6RnfDyKOWe0 Oj+FStfxEm2SSTIAj7N/aU3U/paeBzBBsEq2Vds+Nwp/vVS+cd1IdO83461IxLGbHq 3QMOOoDnt8f+5iiFdu8/1Hhrva7050XKmd6HS7shrPKLRBmrwrB9hLXg1Z+By+IXsk Lq4VBegM7hzm9WPs5PCLyh+KDrUcemAbvSAobLcuN68+JYm3p9ICiGz6d54wlmUpkW 6unmZoBjyKS+g==
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger engine mounts ( reproductions)
From: Rob Guerra <bomber44@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 09:11:50 -0800
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
I know this is going to open a can of worms... but since the discussion about
mounts is already going I will add this

I have known for a long time that there has not been a decent mount on the
market for the Tiger.  Some mounts will last only a matter of months before
tearing, or the just don't fit because of poor workmanship.

I am working with a supplier in Australia to have some custom engine rubber
engine mounts made for the Tiger, which will include a stop to prevent the
rubber from tearing in high torque situations. I started this so I could have
decent mounts for my car.

I will probably only manufacture 100 sets.  I do not have the final price yet.
If you have interest send me an email OFFLINE to
rob.guerra@tigerengineering.net and I can add your name to the list and I will
contact you with specifics about the production.

rob