Re: [Tigers] Reversing lamp wiring

To: <genepadgett@comcast.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Reversing lamp wiring
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 09:22:29 -0500
Gene
        Difficult to get to the wires right now but here is what I remember.

Reversing lamps - green wire to the switch - green/ brown wire from switch
to lamps - see Sunbeam wire diagram in Shop Manual.

Wire connector should be at the left kick panel with the harness that run to
the rear of the car.
I ran the wires for the switch under the carpet to the left side.

I don't believe there is a wire for the lamps running to the rear.  I think
all of that would be in the Lamp Kit.
You need to add the wire to the back along the wire harness at the bottom of
the left door sill.  Run the new wire across with the fuel cross over pipe.
I believe the right tail light wire harness is there.

Make connections for the reversing lamps and add ground wires

Connect battery - check lamp function.

I believe that is correct.

Ron Fraser