[Tigers] oil dipstick on ebay

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] oil dipstick on ebay
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 14:36:48 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: Rollright
Some people were looking for this in the past

This is the type that came on my Mk 1A and on a spare Tiger engine that
came out of a wreck I bought years  ago. It even has the oil splash "bell"
stop at the top.

Parts book shows one that has a 90 degree crank, but I've never seen  one
of those in person. I suspect if it ever existed, it was on deeply early Mk
1s

search ebay under "Sunbeam Tiger OEM oil dip stick". Being sold with a  gas
line.

No connection to me. I just stumbled on it.

Jim  Armstrong
Mk 1A
382002083
LRXFE