Re: [Tigers] Test

To: "Mark J Bradakis" <mark@bradakis.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Test
From: "Dave Munroe" <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 20:04:57 -0300
Mark et al:

This problem in my case may be unit specific: I send nearly all my List
messages and replies via my desktop PC which makes checking and setting text
easy. But the message that seems to have the "blank text" problem was sent
from my BlackBerry.

This problem appeared today when I "replied-to-all" to a List posting from
Don Antilla to which he replied in full. (????) So he got the message.
Shortly after I received a message from Larry Mayfield saying all he got was
a List email with no text in the body.

I am using a new BlackBerry X10 with which I am still becoming familiar. It
is quite possible the email is programmed to send out HTML. I don't know
because I can find no place in the thing to set the format.

This message is being sent from my PC. If everyone gets it, I will know its
BlackBerry specific, and can call RIM tomorrow (it 8:00 pm here in Nova
Scotia and the call centre is closed for the day) and see what the problem
might be.

Thanks for your patience everyone, and to all who replied thanks again. I
know this is a PITA for everyone.

Dave