Re: [Tigers] Exhaust on E-bay

To: "drmayf@mayfco.com" <drmayf@mayfco.com>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Exhaust on E-bay
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 17:12:57 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Exactly. Nevermind when it has to cross the border and you get dinged with
customs brokerage in addition to the cost of shipping.

Less-than-TruckLoad (LTL) freight is built around pallet-sized things, not so
much weight. Unless all those pieces of pipe are each shorter than about five
feet (so they can be put on a pallet diagonally), you may pay for two pallets
or else for a 'finicky to handle' surcharge.

If you ship by UPS, then you also get the 'just because we can' charges. UPS
is generally good inside the US, but border crossings tend to peg their JBWC
meter.

Theo

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.