Re: [Tigers] off topic - S2000's

To: rande@thecia.net s=q20121106; t=1365428009; bh=AkyMMKQJztAnac62oMU/gDHmR30zXetVkmvWc8blHqU=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=V0znsDwFYShqS420B9bQZRWAI/zTfqis9Vj/2n5y7+Ods5VFr4p67xbCvDAcYFjyr TnXt3wvlby92ZWsQPlDuxUiVguTPhqZfZxTrNLD63SD4IAXW98AQUzwGzz4Q4hlyZ9 +cKzEZBKndlUc907xbCH61pcI39rlULmvDYXgY+eh2DgxWeY6ru3AJPvvG1d2SGvq6 bdRsEW7SKXjvJidSO6TKk9NKQTu4T/B3eJhI+13XGyAgVndDW/Tbh9+nfZhJvki2Nq kGbbeRCzrUahNisNwS0APnSUYN/5ejNnO/giuTkVGY/TNrYzLxjSlRDdL9ftJSoKSc 3JhmhsTyaeuEg==
Subject: Re: [Tigers] off topic - S2000's
From: tym2@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 13:33:29 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Rande,

I agree!

I bought an S2000 new in 2002 and kept it for nine years. I paid $32,400 for it
and sold it for $16,000. Living in Massachusetts, I only drove the car between
April and October. The only thing I ever did was change the oil and replace the
tires. The car was an absolute blast to drive, especially after 5500 RPM. Keep
that engine spooled up and they aren't many cars on the road that can keep up
with it. I found the S2000 to be basically a motorcycle with four wheels. I've
had muscle cars, sport cars, Tigers, Corvettes and motorcycles and have to say
that the S2000 was the most fun! I replaced it with a new Z06 Corvette - also a
blast to drive. I have fond memories (very) of my S2000.

Tym McDowell