[Tigers] Tigers - Deadline to sign up for Albany TAC inspections

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Tigers - Deadline to sign up for Albany TAC inspections
From: "rande" <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 10:05:14 -0400
Cc: greengear@ymail.com
The deadline to sign up for TAC inspections in Albany, NY is
Saturday, April 20, 2013. The reason for the deadline is to insure that we will
have enough time to inspect every car
within the 4.5 hour window that inspectors will be in town, and to gauge whether
we need to fly in additional inspectors to
accomodate everyone.

The date is Saturday, May 11, 2013. The location is at
the Holiday Inn Express, 400 Old Loudon Road, Latham, NY.
Latham is about 3 miles east of the Albany, New York airport.

Inspections are set to begin at 11:30am and need to be over
by 4pm, as two of the inspectors have flights home to make.

So far, the folks who indicated an interest in inspections are:

Owain L.
John M.
Don A.
Tym M.
Jeff R.
Mark L.
George R.
Peter B (Ottawa)

For folks who might want to stay overnight, please contact the hotel as soon
as you can for reservations. We do not have a block of rooms held, as most
people
planned to come and go on the same day.
If you have any questions, send me an email or call at (781)643-8736. If your
name is on the above list, and you think you can not come, please let me know.

Rande Bellman