Re: [Tigers] Ground Strap and Battery to body Negative Ground Strap

To: 'Tiger List Serve' <Tigers@autox.team.net>, rfraser@bluefrog.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Ground Strap and Battery to body Negative Ground Strap
From: Joel Martin <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 12:43:00 -0700 (PDT)
Ron\All

No 100 point car here, nor want to be but if I must buy - get correct or as
close to correct as dollars will allow - buy correct if at all possible. The
Lucas battery dollars does not allow.

I did not know if MotorCraft batteries are acceptable to judges just as
MotorCraft oil filters are.  If so then I will buy MotorCraft as opposed to
Interstate which I have used most of my life with little to no complaints.  I
have a Interstate (1) 12 V battery in my 73 MGB, original owner, as opposed to
2 - 6 volt Lucas batteries.

As always, seriously, thanks for your input.  I always value every ones
thoughts\opinions.

Joel Martin