[Tigers] Oil Filter Adapter Color

To: Tiger List Serve <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Oil Filter Adapter Color
From: Joel Martin <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 05:43:24 -0700 (PDT)
All

The Ford 90 degree oil filter adapter will not work with SS headers without
about 50%dippling and\or grinding down the corner of the adapter of the first
header tube and then using a shorty oil filter, which I do not like to use.

So, back to the stock oil filter setup, which was my preference but I was
swayed by local influences.

My question is - the stock adapter that bolts to the block and the 2 hoses
coming out of it - is it suppose to be engine color or natural or what?

Thanks
Joel Martin