[Tigers] Saturday, May 11th TAC Event

To: Tiger's List <tigers@autox.team.net> s=q20121106; t=1368624470; bh=uUVhLQUGYnV7mcofvZuP1aUD0NXfWrF4iOh91Q2xsw8=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=X6VycIeOYI5uDjRfbY8d9kmoFA61PST6WVLM68fUqvQGgCoMkzMR54lzOzGiT2eeJ y4SISCuu9fAcIlYfG8w1508CzXhrBp6Frn8e98QjR1GoK4boHF+qG4d7FVX9wxib0C Ln1vumf9QiCampzmqu31/sbM/lOca1PK09/drFzXYUKVX//BJ5s8aTZPtrVRNsCG5f S4NVyWRaEKFJCUyEumPfwdv24uu8diKE3J+YjM7vidwQOCNE2+Jp9MlJGnyllwoCxd Q2Y8wnA09rOUK3UnGaMLkDP1I6rTasviOHcI2PnPqv8mrhQ/3C7qjUmD3FVZ13sZYb cjDcXPv2E19Fg==
Subject: [Tigers] Saturday, May 11th TAC Event
From: tym2@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 13:27:49 +0000 (UTC)
Tigers,

On Saturday I brought my Tiger to the TAC event in Albany, New York. To my
knowledge we have not had a TAC event in the New England area prior to this
event.

There were six or seven Tiger owners present with their cars. The weather did
not cooperate and it poured on and off all day. I was thankful that I trailered
my car from Western Massachusetts. However, the weather could not put a damper
on the event or the camaraderie shared by the owners.

I got to meet many whom I only know by name from "The List." It was great to
meet these people face-to-face. As a car collector I have found Tiger owners to
be especially great/helpful people.

Anyway, my reason for writing is to thank the three (3) Inspectors, especially
Rande Bellman, for putting the TAC event together. Tom, the Senior Inspector
and another (I didn't get his name) flew in from Baltimore for the event. It
was a most worthwhile day. These people are some dedicated Tiger enthusiasts!

Tym McDowell