Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 5, Issue 152

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 5, Issue 152
From: Brent Edinger <banana111@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 11:17:16 -0700
John, I just ran another line from the master to the original splitter block
and connected the new line to the original rear brake line. Then I plugged the
port in the splitter
so it still uses the original brake light switch. I  like to keep everything
configured for easy
return to original setup.

   Brent

*********