Re: [Tigers] Mk 2 Fuel Line Routing

To: Stu Brennan <stubrennan@comcast.net>, Tiger Net <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mk 2 Fuel Line Routing
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 22:18:48 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Hi Stu,

It's in and out the back pretty much on centerline. Someone sent me some great
pictures for an example and if I find them I'll forward them to you.
I've done this, using a "billet" fuel filter as a small fuel accumulator for
the high pressure EFI pump - then I have the pump and the high pressure filter
also crammed into the spare tire well. Two problems are that it doesn't quite
all fit, and the billet filter weeps around its O-ring seal which leaves me
with a fuel smell in the trunk.

When I get around to correcting this I'm going to rebuild that part of the
fuel system just behind the spare tire well so that any fuel weepage and the
associated smell ends up outside the trunk, not in it.

Theo

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.