Re: [Tigers] Gauge Bezels\glass & O Rings

To: Joel Martin <jmartiniii@yahoo.com>, Tigers Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Gauge Bezels\glass & O Rings
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 10:05:29 -0400
You get get them from...
Auto Electric Spares (http://www.autoelectricalspares.co.uk) and
MJC Products (http://www.classicbezels.com/)...both in the U.K.

Also both sell on ebay...which is the best way to deal with them.
AES is username "djmalm1" and MJC is username "mjcprod"

MJC has a kit (bezel, glass, o-ring and nuts)...see auction #310352405950

I just bought some from MJC last week.

For a general search you need to use "Smiths" or "Jeager" and read the auction
description carefully to get the full V bezels.

Good Luck,
Paul

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/prbreuhan@hotmail.com