[Tigers] Suggestions for Door Limiting Strap Bumpers?

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Suggestions for Door Limiting Strap Bumpers?
From: Terry Packer <packertl3@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 18:21:35 -0700 (PDT)
Inside each of our cars' doors is metal strap which limits how far the door can
open. The straps are fitted with rubber bump stops and the ones on my car have
perished badly. I wondered if anyone has renewed these or knows of a
replacement for the rubber bumpers? Sunbeam Specialties offers a complete
replacement strap - part #DP70 for $30 each. But mine are fine except for
needing new rubber stops. I'd appreciate hearing from anyone who's renewed
these.

Terry Packer
9470018