Re: [Tigers] Bizarre Running Issue

To: "'Jay Laifman'" <jay.laifman@gmail.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Bizarre Running Issue
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 08:26:36 -0400
Jay
        That does seem bizarre.  I'll have to ponder on that one for awhile.
You maybe on the right track with the float it does seem like fuel problem

I do suggest you check the timing and the timing advance curve, also make
sure the vacuum advance canister will hold vacuum.  Make sure the initial
timing is always returning to the same point.  Make sure all the wire
connections to and from the distributor are good.   I worked on one car that
had all kinds of bizarre problems until I found the distributor advance was
hanging up and messing up the initial timing every time the throttle was
touched.

Ron Fraser