Re: [Tigers] This looks like a con job.

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] This looks like a con job.
From: AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 17:31:45 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: AAAGLASSS
I asked where it is located. Wonder if I'll get an answer.

In a message dated 6/23/2013 2:27:05 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Theo.Smit@dynastream.com writes:

There  aren't that many Tigers out there with the hood louvered like that -
someone  has to know whose it is and whether it's really for sale.

Would be nice  if they published the VIN. It's a crossover car, so it has
to be a late Mk1...  The location is a little too nebulous for my liking, and
they should fix the  title so it's not a '1961 Other Makes - 1965 Sunbeam
Tiger'.

Theo

CONFIDENTIALITY  NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole
use of the intended  recipient(s) and contain information that may be
confidential and/or legally  privileged. If you have received this email in
error,
please notify the sender  by reply email and delete the message. Any
disclosure, copying, distribution  or use of this communication (including
attachments) by someone other than the  intended recipient is prohibited. Thank
 you.