Re: [Tigers] Tiger Tires

To: "'Gary Winblad'" <garywinblad@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Tires
From: "Jerry Mo Christopherson" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 15:27:09 -0500
Cc: 'Tiger Autox' <TIGERS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
The question came up what the date code is on my tires, which is very
important.  My two front 185/60-13 are coded 3511 which if Ibm not mistaken
means the 35 week of 2011, and the rear 205/60-13 are coded 1612 which means
the 16th week of 2012.

Hopes this helps.  By the way the tires are bFederal Formosab brand.

Jerry Christopherson

9473187

TAC insp. 358