Re: [Tigers] another Tiger fraud auction

To: George <gleibert185@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] another Tiger fraud auction
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann1972@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 08:21:54 -0500
Cc: Tiger Talk List Tiger <tigers@autox.team.net>
In my opinion....always be leery of someone who refers to something they
are supposed to be intimately familiar with, by what the title of the
auction is..".I appreciate your interest in my 1964 Sunbeam Tiger MK I
Sports". who in the tiger world would refer to the own car that way? Thats
like saying, "thank you for your interest in my Nike Cross Trainer Athletic
Shoes Model X with High Impact soles size 12".... its like a robot said it.
Gimme a break. The least these scammers can do is make a mild attempt to
learn how to fake it better.

This has scam written all over it. And I'm not one of those guys who
assumes all things too good to be true, are... sometimes good deals do
happen, I have a few neat old cars that proof of that. but still, this is
dangerous.

Cullen
Alpine 260
TAC 840