Re: [Tigers] Castrol brake fluid

To: "Rollright@aol.com" <Rollright@aol.com>, "garywinblad@comcast.net" <garywinblad@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Castrol brake fluid
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 21:02:51 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
I'd never heard of it either, but Google can find everything...
http://www.importautoberdoo.com/Brake.html

Theo

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.