Re: [Tigers] Tiger Brake light switch...

To: <jay.laifman@gmail.com>, <ktisdale@ix.netcom.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Brake light switch...
From: Don Antilla <fast427@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 07:08:27 -0400
I had the same problem with the unreliable brake light hydraulic switch on
my Griffith.
Rather than take the risk of opening up the newly plumbed junction
assembly that took me a lot of hours to build, I fabricated the bracket in
the attached photo and in the case of the Griffith, I hid it inside my
pedal box.
I used a common GM plunger switch so it would be easy to purchase in the
future; could have used a Ford plunger switch, but the GM part was in my
drawer and it fit well.
Don A

On 8/5/13 1:02 AM, "jay.laifman@gmail.com" <jay.laifman@gmail.com> wrote:

>Useless. I've tried them all, even a really nice NOS one. Give up on it
>and install a manual switch on the pedal arm.
>
>Usually, people who think theirs is still good hasn't had a truck with
>chrome grille and bumper behind them lately.

Brake Switch 2.jpg]

Brake Switch installed.jpg]