Re: [Tigers] [Bulk] Re: Need help

To: Ross Hulse <commodoreblues@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] [Bulk] Re: Need help
From: Tom Parker <tkparker1941@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 07:46:47 -0400
Cc: LIST TIGER <tigers@autox.team.net>
Ross, In my case the passenger side triangle window is too low below the
top frame. I don't see a way to adjust it up; the front channel is part of
the window, and can be adjusted in or out.  As to the actual window there's
probably a stop. One of the experts can tell us where, and how to adjust it.

Tom
'67 Mark 2