[Tigers] LED Brake Lights

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] LED Brake Lights
From: "Sigma Engineering" <sigmaengr@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 14:14:50 -0400
LED brake update....
I purchase my bulbs & electronic flasher from superbrightleds.com
The bulbs installed simple enough.  The old lucas FL5 flasher would not
cycle, but i had bought the electronic flasher anyway since the lucas unit
was acting up at times.  The new electronic flasher fit the socket , but the
terminals were in a different orientation from the Lucas unit.  A quick swap
of the spade lugs in the 3-prong socket & everything worked as expected.   I
think the total cost was under $35 & that even included a brake light for my
'76 BMW R90/6 plus a spare.  I feel much better about my upcoming road trip
in a couple of weeks.

chris