[Tigers] TE/AE United Registration has been extended

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] TE/AE United Registration has been extended
From: "Eric Gibeaut" <sunbeams@sc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 20:59:44 -0400
Rootes Group Enthusiasts,

We've had a great response to this year's United XXXII in St. Michaels, Md.
As of today, we have over 130 people and 60+ cars attending. This is a
reminder that if you plan to join us for this year's event, get those
registrations in. We've been able to extend the early registration rates at
the hotel until September 9th or until the block of rooms is sold out. We'll
also honor the early United registration rates until September 9th. Because
of overwhelming interest in the Chesapeake Cruise, we are now sold out. You
can register online at:

http://www.rootesamerica.org