[Tigers] What the Tiger really is

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] What the Tiger really is
From: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 16:15:53 -0700
 I've been driving the Tiger a bunch lately.  It truly is a unique car.
This weekend, it sort of dawned on me why it is feels so different.

It is all about the engine, more so than any car I've ever driven.  It is
like everything else on the car is superfluous, just bolted on around the
engine, along for the ride.  As I go down the road, I visualize the engine
pulling, pulling, with everything else kind of flowing in its wake - that
is, everything that happens to be attached to the engine or otherwise
strapped in.

Either that or I had some funny mushrooms on my burger for lunch!