[Tigers] 427 "Tiger" on ebay

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] 427 "Tiger" on ebay
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann1972@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 14:30:31 -0500
I think most of us have seen the car before. With the extreme nature of the
car, I know its a controversial machine...but the photos of the car are
incredible. The workmanship is pretty impressive. I am going to say what
many of us have said before... I wouldn't cut up a good Tiger to do
this...but I am also not a purist and thats not a matter of convenience, I
choose not to be..... I MIGHT cut up a good Alpine to do this though.... I
have cut up good Alpines for goals much less impressive than this.

Love it or hate it, its an incredible machine and some really detailed
photos.

item number 121178512992

and link if it works:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121178512992&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1120