[Tigers] A little more Gotta Have It

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] A little more Gotta Have It
From: snakebit289 <snakebit289@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 15:05:08 -0700 (PDT)
When I bought B3820 #48, very used, the PO had taken the bonnet off and
fashioned a reverse scoop and painted it in primer. I left it off the car, and
found a special interest car boneyard in Lakeville, MA that had a fairly
straight black Alpine V with bonnet, so that one is now on my Tiger. Neither
bonnet shows any signs of insulation. As to whether Rootes sound-insulated the
Tiger bonnets, they seem to have provided plenty of sound, but not much
insulation, if the rest of the car is any indication.

Rande Bellman