Re: [Tigers] 1966 Sunbeam Tiger Mk I Sold for $96,250

To: Gary <maliburevue@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 1966 Sunbeam Tiger Mk I Sold for $96,250
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 09:37:54 +1000
Cc: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
On 25 September 2013 02:55, Gary <maliburevue@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dan,
>
> This is a catch 22 for Tigers, great news if you're selling, bad news
> if you're buying.
>
> Gary

This Tiger was discussed ont he CAT forum.. its great the cars are being
appreciated.. but what the problem is to me is a car liek this one brings
that $... we discussed the car on the CAt forum and there were some
interesting "before" shots not to mention parts on the car that are
incorrect, missing and then things like the homemade VIN and JAL...

--
Regards

Michael King