[Tigers] trip to England

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] trip to England
From: Rollright@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 14:20:25 -0400 (EDT)
Full-name: Rollright
Hello,

For the gentleman that is traveling to Gloustershire (and any other
interested parties), I dug out this delightfully interesting and colorful link
the :

Gloustershire & Warwickshire Steam Railway

http://www.gwsr.com/

There are so many wonderful hobby railroads in England. This just one of
them but it is a particularly good one.
BTW: For the real rail enthusiast visiting England, the National Rail
Museum is in York. Even for a luke-warm fan like me it was unbelievably good.
The Brits do museums so well......

Jim  Armstrong
Mk 1A
382002083