Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam Sighting

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam Sighting
From: Larry Wright <lwright@impactoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 19:29:01 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Probably a Tiger... I've heard very few Alpines that could cause hearing loss.
:p

>Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 18:39:56 -0500
>From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
>To: "Tiger Net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
>Subject: [Tigers] Sunbeam Sighting
>In tonight's local daily paper there was a full page ad that looked like one
of those >cooperative ads, where the local outfit sticks their name at the
bottom of the ad supplied >by the national company.  Anyway, the happy older
couple, that have apparently had all >their problems solved by buying Miracle
Ear hearing aids, is driving away in what appears >to be an a Sunbeam.  In the
picture, I can't make out a side trim strip, so it is likely an >Alpine.
>Stu

Lawrence Wright  | DIRECTOR, PROCUREMENT & INVENTORY
Phone 301.575.2764
www.impactoffice.com
 <http/www.impactoffice.com>
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/impact-office-products?trk=top_nav_home>
<https://www.facebook.com/>  <https://twitter.com/ImpactOfficePro>
<http://www.impactofficepro.com/blog-0/>

Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) 1.jpg]

Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) 2.jpg]

Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) 3.jpg]

Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) 4.jpg]

Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) 5.jpg]