Re: [Tigers] 1966 Sunbeam Alpine Eng/Trans

To: Chip Broadbooks <chip.broadbooks@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 1966 Sunbeam Alpine Eng/Trans
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann1972@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 13:40:38 -0600
Cc: LIST TIGER <Tigers@autox.team.net>
We have a similar one here in the central oklahoma area. Guy says he was
going to build one, never did. something else, if I was to guess, I bet
that most people just mean an Alpine with a V8 to make a "Tiger". Obviously
some have taken it to a level that is very hard to tell the difference, but
some just put V8's in between the frame rails and call it a Tiger. I for
one am glad when they think its that simple, it makes the clones easier to
spot and less likely to get confused with the real Tigers.

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/4175945659.html

Cullen
Alpine 260, Tac 840