Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam Tiger Cost Question

To: tncbrown@me.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Sunbeam Tiger Cost Question
From: AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 17:52:20 -0500 (EST)
Full-name: AAAGLASSS
http://www.mecum.com/auctions/lot_detail.cfm?LOT_ID=AN1113-167986

I saw this car before it went to auction; needed paint, top redone(missing
back glass moldings), interior work, no spare cover, 70's glue on side
moldings,  windshield scratched and all rubbers bad.  Had screws holding ID
plate and  the motor was frozen. This went for $28,000.00. So that is what you
are looking  at these days. Do a E-Bay Motors search for Sunbeam, highest
price and get  e-mail for new listings. Check Hemming's and Craig list every
week and you may  find a nice one. I found mine in Hemming's a few years back
and spent  $18  for it. One owner and garaged for most of it's life 0 rust.
All the mechanicals  are done, just needs some trim work and a new top. Good
Luck

In a message dated 11/24/2013 12:55:39 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,