Re: [Tigers] Jaguar F type

To: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Jaguar F type
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 09:46:17 +1100
Cc: "brockctella@juno.com" <brockctella@juno.com>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Stephen,

Don't hold your breath... most manufacturers seems to be moving away from
proper manuals.. they are all shifting to the dual clutch paddle systems...
it's very sad and if you look at manufacturers like Lamborghini, Ferrari ad
McLaren they now have top sports models that have no "stick shift" option
at all.... the days of drivers actually having skill and co-ordination seem
to be numbered.

I know the dual clutch gearboxes can change faster than I can.. but it
doesn't make them more fun.. and I still get a smile every time i heel toe
it down a gear

--
Regards

Michael King