Re: [Tigers] Top Loader Speedo drive gear tooth count...

To: Tom Hall <modtiger@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Top Loader Speedo drive gear tooth count...
From: Drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 15:52:43 -0800
Cc: Tiger e-mail List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Thanks, Tom. Data is for me to be able to figure the effects of both
gear ratio and tire size changes to get as close as I can.  Good reason
for one of them there ol' gps speedometers, eh?

By the way, what's different between T5 and Top Loader drive gears?
Heck, I guess it can only be ID, OD or thickness...

Thanks, again!

larry