Re: [Tigers] Headlights

To: MWood24020@aol.com,tigers-bounces@autox.team.net,tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Headlights
From: jay.laifman@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 18:58:33 +0000
What is the difference between PL and P?

I bought some years ago. I love then. But I never felt they fit or matched the
Sunbeam look.

From: MWood24020@aol.com
To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Headlights

I'm needing to order new headlights for my car. I've noticed many are
running Lucas PL700 tripod type non-sealed beams, these days. How is the
quality
 on the reproductions readily available? Is buying used originals a better
idea?  "Back in the day" would the PL700 or P700 have been more commonly
seen on the  Tiger?

Other options? I'm thinking a more modern Hella (or equivalent) halogen
might function better?

TIA
Mike