[Tigers] Bonneville Land Speed Racing Dates...

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Bonneville Land Speed Racing Dates...
From: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 09:09:33 -0800
I just received a notice from theh SCTA-BNI organization that Speed Week
date is August 9th -16th.  World Finals is  September 30th - Oct 3rd.
USFRA event, WOS is from Sept 6th - 9th.

In case you are interested.  I plan to go to at least Speed Week this
year since I missed both  the September and October meets due to rain
cancellation.  Car is basically ready to go.  Maybe it will go fast,
maybe it won't lol...experimental motors are finicky to deal with.

larry

--
drmayf