[Tigers] Two Tigers in this years Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Two Tigers in this years Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale
From: Pointers <gpointer@telusplanet.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 16:19:26 -0700
When is the last time there was a Tiger at that auction? There was one
auctioned when I was there in 1996, but I don't think there's been one since,
though I could be mistaken. Not sure why; always wondered; maybe they became
Alger-wary? Hence both specimens have been TAC'd:
Lot 803 - red, from Florida.
Lot 1164 - yellow. With some funky, err..."custom" touches:
- door map pockets (where are the side window wind up levers)?
- name plate on hood (was there ever such)?
- rear hood hold-downs (heh)?
- no side chrome
- grill absent; repl w/driving lights

Anyhow, if the vendors are listers, I wish you success on the block. Will
watch with interest.