[Tigers] The Sports and Exotic Car recent article

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] The Sports and Exotic Car recent article
From: snakebit289 <snakebit289@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 10:27:03 -0700
I, too, noticed that the Santa Maria Tiger is not 100 percent original or a 100
point example, but it seems to be a 12 month a year daily driver, and I'm fine
with the car that the magazine chose. I'm always interested to hear from
longtime Tiger owners, and remember that this was the second full Tiger IA
evaluation from the magazine in seven months. Remember the Andy Rooney Tiger
restoration article.

If I have any concerns about the article, it's the comment about Tigers being
built with "heavier gauge steel" than Alpines. Anyone read that before,
anywhere? Also, the comment about the Dana diff. The axle assembly was sourced
from the UK firm, Salisbury. Did Salisbury themselves source just the diff from
Dana, or does it just have some common parts? I don't ask these things
rhetorically, I'd like to know.

Rande Bellman