Re: [Tigers] Dana versus Salisbury, etc

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Dana versus Salisbury, etc
From: "Tom Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 16:50:01 -0700
>>>I recently found a similar industrial ad from Pressed Steel mentioning
>>>that they were the source for the body shell, paint, and TRIM for the
>>>Tiger.<<<

If Pressed Steel is still in business maybe someone from the Mark II crowd
should contact them. They might have the ability to still recreate the trim
that is selling for..., was it $8,000? While there is talk about alternative
methods of creating this trim, maybe the possibility exists that the
original tooling is still available... somewhere... ???