Re: [Tigers] Mecum Auction

To: Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mecum Auction
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick1@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 09:43:19 -0400
Cc: tigers@autox.team.net
Thanks for the info Tod.  Funny the last bid I saw was for $100K, but nice to
see the recognition.  The commentators kept saying these cars had electrical
problems.  Old myths never die.  There is nothing wrong with a Tiger
electrical system that a good ground wont fix.

Larry
On Aug 4, 2014, at 6:00 PM, Tod Brown <todbrown@roadrunner.com> wrote:

> The Mecum Auction in Kissimmee was back in January. According to their web
page, they had four Tigers cross the block, all red in color. The two that
sold went for $30K and $33K. The other two did not sell, with the high bids
being $37K and $95K.

> I found two Tiger II's that will be coming to auction at Monterey: Lot 159
at the RM Auction and Lot S180 at the Mecum Auction (restored by Scott Woerth
and estimated at $150K-$175K).