[Tigers] Tiger article hits the US

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger article hits the US
From: snakebit289 <snakebit289@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 06:09:21 -0700
Remember a month ago when Peter MacDonald reported from the UK that the August
2014 issue of the UK publication Classic and Sports Car magazine would feature
a story of the Tigers' 50th Anniversary and six-page story of a Mediterranean
Blue(looks to be a Mark I, the article says Mark IA) Tiger. This issue has
finally reached Barnes and Noble magazine shelves this week in the US.
Definitely worth picking up a copy, with the added features of a story about
used BMW Z8's and used V8 Ferrari's

If you can't find a copy locally, let me know offline, and on Monday morning
I'll fill orders and mail them. Owing to the weight and cost of this 266 page
publication, I can mail a limited number of these out for $20 postpaid per copy.

Rande Bellman