Re: [Tigers] GT Tiger "Interior Roof Lamp" and "Courtesy Light Switch "

To: Ron Fraser <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] GT Tiger "Interior Roof Lamp" and "Courtesy Light Switch "
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 08:53:23 +0800
Cc: Tiger Forum <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Brian,

The courtesy light was used on the S3-V alpine GT's. It is not that hard to
find, it was made by sparto IIRC. it has a black base and a clear lens.
there are 2 types.. one with a sliding switch that goes left to right to
turn it on, the other no switch and just operated via the hinge switches.

I have a couple of each types. The light lenses are also available NOS
without to much effort. these parts are easier to get in the Uk due to high
percentage of GT's and rusted away cars!

Drop me a line if you need more assistance.

--
Regards

Michael King