[Tigers] Updated Website - New Reference Stuff Not Tiger Specific

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Updated Website - New Reference Stuff Not Tiger Specific
From: Sandy <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 15:24:51 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s2048; d=pacbell.net; b=Pd6Gssgr67CsEQEJWlNd7iEIBVHmVmPDp+3K8IKarhPKW/T1tKgxXn238pUM04MsDKU7zV3qFBpFStwSYrrT9Y/2Tqq8e7uCcEI283mxDNXlhlqtpMZfnEOnZHDitAEuh5/QsyvEojtr1BAv07rJeH1SkuFB3NkuGHTt8FqMkFGn5mamWWRvuOD96jc3mQCTDVkvPoJHHSd2LJEZaEe7dRz2PafLLQ8Yd/t8y2U9cmbjSGR0f/gD001O5T7SUWBr4CIHPvvhsO2pd6+ddzR4RuM9ZWcsHvfFIZt7CahkkW3+ujXNClqu550bgdC8L5j5ozENYYHVazAQoQs+yA/l3A==;
Not sure if this is useful to anyone, but I have been working on the
website a bit and added a bunch of stuff for calculating and measuring
the wheel bolt circle for various counts of lugs as well as a pocket
ruler print out for those swap meet days when looking for rims.

This allows calculation of most any number of lugs by measuring adjacent
lug distance.
http://www.gtsparkplugs.com/Bolt-Circle-Calculator.html

This is just a pictorial version of how to do it with a ruler and
without a calculator, does even number of lugs, and another page to do
the measure for 5 bolt.
http://www.gtsparkplugs.com/measure-wheel-bolt-patterns.html

I also added a couple of download links for the You Print It version the
bolt pattern guide that will download a PDF file for 1:1 printing if
anyone needs that sort of stuff.

Errors report or feedback appreciated!

Thanks

Sandy