Re: [Tigers] BIG BUCKS for two Tiger Mk-IIs ($210k each)

To: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>, Jerry Mo Christopherson <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>, Tiger Autox <TIGERS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] BIG BUCKS for two Tiger Mk-IIs ($210k each)
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 12:07:39 -0700
For those who didn't follow the Monterey auctons, both RM and Mecum had a top
notch Tiger MK-II (red and green respectively) cross the block and both
hammered sold @ $210k! (I assume the $231k is with a 10% fee to the auction
house). Great news for Tiger values.. but it does show that at least MK-II's
have broken into serious investment car ranks. Which sadly means they will
gradually move to ownership by car investors instead of Tiger enthusiasts.
1967 Sunbeam Tiger Mk II | Monterey 2014 | RM AUCTIONS

1967
Sunbeam Tiger Mk II | Monterey 2014 | RM AUCT...
The global leader in the
collector car industry. Services include auctions, restoration, appraisals,
collection advice, private treaty and estate sales. We offer...
View on
www.rmauctions.com Preview by Yahoo

1967 Sunbeam Tiger MkII | Mecum
Auctions

1967 Sunbeam Tiger MkII | Mecum Auctions
HIGHLIGHTS -
This is the 10th Tiger MKII ever made and is documented from day one - One of
only 536 MKII's ever produced with the potent Ford 289 motor
View on
www.mecum.com Preview by Yahoo

Best regards,
Stephen Waybright