[Tigers] Off Topic: Source for coiled steel tubing (not stainless steel,

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Off Topic: Source for coiled steel tubing (not stainless steel, however)
From: "Larry Mayfield" <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 17:17:11 -0700
I am sure there are a lot of old geezers on the list who in past lives dealt
with companies selling all kinds of stuff. I am seeking a company,
preferable US, that sells a steel tubing in coiled form in 100 ft.  rolls.
Sizes considered are 3/8, =, 5/8 and >   sizes.   I have googled and
find a lot of stuff, but have no idea as to which is reliable and cheap,
lol..

Any help out there? Just need a name and link if available.

mayf

drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.
204.913 mph flying mile