Re: [Tigers] Cowl screw

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Cowl screw
From: Alex Haugland <ahauglan@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 17:03:14 -0700
Thanks for asking that!  I was trying to figure out if that screw was
original to my car or not (and also what the heck it was for).  I've
left it there when I stripped my car for repainting and, as it had been
painted over previously, it's being painted over now while my car is in
the process of going back to being the original Moonstone paint colour.
If it shouldn't be painted, I'll probably remove it, blast it clean and
replate it but until I hear otherwise, I'll probably leave mine painted.

Alex Haugland
Eugene, Oregon
B9470334LRXFE