Re: [Tigers] Help!

To: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Help!
From: Scott Hutchinson <shutchin@netjets.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 01:55:42 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Test

Sent from somewhere.

> On Sep 12, 2014, at 9:54 PM, "Larry Mayfield" <drmayf@mayfco.com> wrote:
>
> Ok, so I have been getting messages from the list owner saying I have
> excessive bounces. And that my membership had been disabled until I fixed
or
> re-upped my membership. WTH?   That too many members had been getting
> bounces from my email.  If so, how come someone didn't tell me that they
> were not getting through to me, directly? So, will at least one of you try
> and send me a test message and then send the bounce message to
> larry.mayfield@mayfco.com  directly? That way I can at least try and figure
> out what is going on..
>

> Many thanks!
>

> Larry
>

> _________________________
> drmayf
> Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.
> 204.913 mph flying mile
> 210.779 mph exit speed
>
> [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
image001.jpg]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/shutchin@netjets.com

Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you
may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message. If you have received the message in error,  please
advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.