Re: [Tigers] Signs (Non Tiger)

To: stubrennan352@gmail.com, Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Signs (Non Tiger)
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 21:57:26 -0400
Full-name: CoolVT
Up in the mountain area the danger of high wires is for collision  of
gliders (planes)and human gliders.  But, not sure what good a sign on  the
ground
would do for those 2 situations. Normally they put basketball sized  orange
balls on the wire for visibility rather than signs at ground level. So, a
mystery looking for  a better explanation. Mark

In a message dated 10/17/2014 9:19:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,