Re: [Tigers] Calif plates

To: "johnp@ciseast.com" <johnp@ciseast.com>, "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Calif plates
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@garmin.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 02:54:41 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: "john.procida@gmail.com" <john.procida@gmail.com>
In Alberta itbs still that way... I have something like five or six plates
and if I can, I transfer them from one vehicle to the next (or bring an
idle one out of retirement). Makes it easier to remember plate numbers.

Theo

On 2014-10-18, 10:51 AM, "johnp@ciseast.com" <johnp@ciseast.com> wrote:

><snip>

> I don't remember California DMV policies
>back then, but I know that in some states the plates belonged to the owner
>and the plates would just be transferred from your old car to your brand
>new
>car at the time of purchase.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by
someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.