Re: [Tigers] Hardtop side windows

To: Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hardtop side windows
From: H B Elam <harryb@elams.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 12:00:33 -0500
Cc: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Jay,
  Thanks for responding. My answer is basically everything. I picked up the
windows, etc. from Rick's last July. We have a week or two left before hardtop
season in NC so I am looking for as much of the process that I can find before
beginning the work and then begin to learn.  From the workshop manual Section
"O" page 9 & from the parts manual Section YX plate "E" show exploded views
without words. Removing the frames from the top seems straightforward but the
rest is not yet obvious.
  Any lessons learned, guidance, advice or steers to any of these will,
hopefully, sent me off in the correct direction.

Thanks, Harry Elam

> On Nov 4, 2014, at 11:25 AM, Jay Laifman <jay.laifman@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> What part are you looking for?  How to remove the frame and glass from the
top?  Or how to remove the glass from the frame?  Or how to install the dang
rubber seal that I've never figured out!