Re: [Tigers] Overhaulin

To: Cullen1972 <cmccann1972@gmail.com> to false
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Overhaulin
From: Cars <cars@wt-inc.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 18:38:39 -0700
Cc: "Tigers@autox.team.net" <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Yes it was one of dales front ends. Also I believe he supplied the radiator
and a couple of other smaller pieces. I thought the car looked great and I'm
glad that it was rescued from the "I hope to get to it someday" pile and
repaired properly. That is the real victory here. Every car I have seen has
something that I don't like so I am perfectly okay with everything I saw and
glad it got pulled from the heap.

Dale was there for the reveal, you can actually see him on the left when the
owner says he was "overhauled". Dale said the quality of work was very high
and the car was beautiful. He was impressed

Lynn

Sent from my mobile device